Anja Jamrozik, Ph.D.
Behavioral scientist & consultant
to improve the built environment
About / CV / News & Media
- New paper out in Buildings -- The Spatial and Temporal Variability of the Indoor Environmental Quality during Three Simulated Office Studies at a Living Lab
- Featured in a piece in Fast Company -- How to redesign your workspace to be your most productive in 2019
- A Christmas-edition piece for Psychonomics Society -- God is human-like -- but for how long?
- Featured in a piece in Inc. -- Neuroscientists Discover How to Make an Open-Plan Office Slightly Less Horrible
- Can you teach kids computer science basics without increasing screen time? My latest piece for Psychonomics Society -- Thomas the loop engine: Learning to program computers with a toy train